POLYIMIDE & HIGH TEMP POLYESTER
Low-Cost, Flat Rate Pricing on Custom Flex Foil Heaters
No need to wait for a quote or wonder what your custom heater will cost. TurboFlex makes it easy and fast with flat-rate pricing.
Depending upon volume, heaters typically ship in 24-48 hours, including design and set up.
Follow the steps below to calculate the low-cost pricing for your custom heater.
- Ensure your heater’s resistance density is no higher than 1.4 ohms per square inch in order to meet our manufacturing capabilities.
- Select your material option by determining your maximum continuous operating temperature. Our high temp polyester is 275°F / 135°C continuous operating temp and our polyimide is 350°F / 175°C continous operating temp.
- High Temp Polyester: 275°F / 135°C continuous operating temp.
- Polyimide: 350°F / 175°C continuous operating temp.
- Maximum heater length of polyimde is 17″. Maximum heater length of polyester is 35″.
- Minimum heater size of 4 square inches. Contact us for smaller parts.
- Overall thickness of heaters: Polyimide .008″ plus .002″ PSA and .011″ Polyester plus .002″ PSA.
- 12″ teflon insluated wires.
- Clipped wire ends.
- Wire gauge to be determine by TurboFlex. Customer to supply operating voltage level.
- Resistance Density: 1.5 ohms per square inch maximum.
- Insulation pad over wire attach joints: .220″ high.
- No sensor devices or assembly.
- Minimum width of .75″.
- Pricing includes back side PSA or no PSA.
- Tolerances: +/- 10% of targeted resistance, +/- .075″ dimensional and hole locations.
- All holes are traditional fractional sizes.
- Resistance variance part to part, order to order: +/- 3%.
- Performance data is for reference only. Customers are responsible for validating performance in their application.
- Heaters shipped flat.
Minimum total order of $350 (can combine models to meet the requirement with a minimum of $125 per model).
Prepay for orders up to $1,500. Credit terms available for larger orders pending approval.