Please review the criteria below to preliminarily determine if your heater design meets our automated processing capabilities.
TurboFlex Design Requirements:
- Heater Size: Maximum size of one heater is 17” X 35”.
- If your heater is larger, we can still manufacturer the heater, but we need to discuss things. Please e-mail us your information and we will provide a quotation and questions.
- Parts are shipped flat.
- Tolerance of cutline and features: +/-.075” under 24” and +/- .150 over 24”.
- No components or marking is required.
- Lead lengths are 12” and the type/gauge/color of wire will be determined by TurboFlex. Wires have PTFE insulation.
- The material to be utilized is opaque (white) FR polyester up to 275°F / 135°C or non-FR polyimide up to 350°F / 175°C.
- The resistance tolerance is +/- 10% from nominal, measured at ambient.
- If selected, pressure sensitive adhesive is 3M 467/468.
- Wire attachment joints will be over potted to provide general insulating protection.